This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
Kevin Kiley (USA CA)
|Kevin Kiley (USA CA)|
|Start Edit Date:||2017/01/26|
|End Edit Date:||2017/02/06|
|Office:||CA State Assemblymember|
|Official Gov Site:||https://ad06.asmrc.org/|
Draft summary for the individual at Wikipedia
No documented position or voting record on climate change found.
Information HAS NEVER been transferred to Wikipedia ✗
1. What are the individual's views on whether climate change is real and caused by human activity?
2. What votes, actions, and governmental/organizational activities on climate change and clean energy has the individual led/supported/opposed?
This legislator is new. As 2017-18 session information is created, it will be appear on this page.
Automatically Generated Legislative Actions
AB 618 Local Agency Public Construction Act: job order contracting: school districts: community college districts.
- Kevin voted nay (against Do pass and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]).
- Kevin voted nay (against AB 618 LOW Assembly Third Reading).
Other relevant and significant information.
First time assemblyman Kevin Kiley replaces fellow Republican Beth Gaines who did not seek reelection because of term limits (1).
(1) Dan Smith. "Kevin Kiley announces for Beth Gaines’ Assembly seat." The Sacramento Bee. June 5, 2015. http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article23229204.html