This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
Heath Flora (USA CA)
|Heath Flora (USA CA)|
|Start Edit Date:||2017/01/26|
|End Edit Date:||2017/02/08|
|Office:||CA State Assemblymember|
|Official Gov Site:||https://ad12.asmrc.org|
Draft summary for the individual at Wikipedia
No documented position or voting record on climate change found.
1. What are the individual's views on whether climate change is real and caused by human activity?
2. What votes, actions, and governmental/organizational activities on climate change and clean energy has the individual led/supported/opposed?
Automatically Generated Legislative Actions
AB 151 California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: market-based compliance mechanisms: scoping plan: report.
- Heath voted yea (in favor of Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]).
AB 618 Local Agency Public Construction Act: job order contracting: school districts: community college districts.
- Heath voted yea (in favor of AB 618 LOW Assembly Third Reading).
SB 100 California Renewables Portfolio Standard Program: emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Heath did not vote (abstain/not present on Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]).
Other relevant and significant information.