This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
Cathleen Galgiani (USA CA)
|Cathleen Galgiani (USA CA)|
|Start Edit Date:|
|End Edit Date:|
|Office:||CA State Senator|
|Official Gov Site:||http://sd05.senate.ca.gov|
Draft summary for the individual at Wikipedia
No Wikipedia draft summary has been added for this candidate.
1. What are the individual's views on whether climate change is real and caused by human activity?
2. What votes, actions, and governmental/organizational activities on climate change and clean energy has the individual led/supported/opposed?
Automatically Generated Legislative Actions
SB 1121 California Climate Technology and Infrastructure Financing Act.
- Cathleen voted yea (in favor of 3rd Reading SB1121 De León).
AB 1110 Greenhouse gases emissions intensity reporting: retail electricity suppliers.
Final legislative action 2016-08-31 passed yeas 54, nays 25.
- Cathleen voted yea (in favor of 3rd Reading AB1110 Ting By Wolk).
AB 1550 Greenhouse gases: investment plan: disadvantaged communities.
Final legislative action 2016-08-31 passed yeas 53, nays 22.
- Cathleen voted yea (in favor of 3rd Reading (Supplemental File 1) AB1550 Gomez By De León).
AB 197 State Air Resources Board: greenhouse gases: regulations.
Final legislative action 2016-08-24 passed yeas 45, nays 30.
- Cathleen did not vote (abstain/not present on 2nd Reading AB197 Eduardo Garcia By Pavley).
AB 2722 Transformative Climate Communities Program.
Final legislative action 2016-08-31 passed yeas 49, nays 27.
- Cathleen did not vote (abstain/not present on 3rd Reading (Supplemental File 1) AB2722 Burke By Lara).
SB 1383 Short-lived climate pollutants: methane emissions: dairy and livestock: organic waste: landfills.
Final legislative action 2016-08-31 passed yeas 25, nays 12.
- Cathleen did not vote (abstain/not present on 3rd Reading ).
- Cathleen voted yea (in favor of W/O REF. TO FILE ).
SB 32 California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: emissions limit.
Final legislative action 2016-08-24 passed yeas 25, nays 13.
- Cathleen voted nay (against 3rd Reading ).
- Cathleen did not vote (abstain/not present on Unfinished Business (Supplemental File 1) SB32 Pavley Concurrence).
SB 350 Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act of 2015.
Final legislative action 2015-09-11 passed yeas 26, nays 14.
- Cathleen voted nay (against 3rd Reading SB350 De León).
- Cathleen voted yea (in favor of Unfinished Business (Supplemental File 6) SB350 De León Concurrence).
Automatically captured tweets4
Great news! @CalEnergy awarded a $4M grant for American #Biodiesel's #StocktonCa facility.<a href="https://twitter.com/SenatorGalgiani/status/520765751745990658/status/ Sat Oct 11 02:40:05 +0000 2014</a>