This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
2017-2018 AB617 (USA CA)
|Official name||Nonvehicular air pollution: criteria air pollutants and toxic air contaminants.|
Final actions on the bill:
Official name: Nonvehicular air pollution: criteria air pollutants and toxic air contaminants.
Crowdsourced related hashtags (separated by commas):
Crowdsourced detailed description:
Suggested 'Nay' template text:
Suggested 'Yea' template text:
On 2017-05-10T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Do pass. To Consent Calendar.' in a vote of Yea 6 to Nay 0.
- Voting 'Yea' were 6 members: Gloria, Kiley, Chávez, "O'Donnell", Thurmond, Weber
- Not voting were 1 members: McCarty
On 2017-05-18T16:56 the Assembly passed the motion 'AB 617 GOMEZ Consent Calendar Second Day ' in a vote of Yea 69 to Nay 0.
- Voting 'Yea' were 69 members: Eggman, Cooley, Cooper, Cunningham, Flora, Dababneh, Daly, Gallagher, Gomez, Grayson, Cervantes, Irwin, Caballero, Jones-Sawyer, Travis Allen, Mark Stone, Eduardo Garcia, Bigelow, Chiu, Chu, Melendez, Ridley-Thomas, Thurmond, Voepel, Rubio, Dahle, Salas, Bocanegra, Burke, Fong, Chen, Gray, Cristina Garcia, Choi, Harper, Limón, Low, McCarty, Medina, Obernolte, Quirk-Silva, Weber, Chávez, Acosta, Bloom, Wood, Gonzalez Fletcher, Arambula, Lackey, Berman, Levine, Muratsuchi, Nazarian, Quirk, Reyes, Ting, Baker, Bonta, Brough, Kalra, Kiley, Maienschein, Mathis, Mayes, "O'Donnell", Patterson, Rodriguez, Steinorth, Waldron
- Not voting were 11 members: Frazier, Gipson, Gloria, Calderon, Friedman, Chau, Holden, Rendon, Aguiar-Curry, Mullin, Santiago
On 2017-07-13T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Hill, Lara, Skinner, Stern, Wieckowski
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Stone, Gaines
On 2017-07-17T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Hill, Beall, Wiener, Bradford, Lara
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Bates, Nielsen
On 2017-07-18T00:18 the Senate passed the motion '3rd Reading AB617 Cristina Garcia By Lara' in a vote of Yea 27 to Nay 13.
- Voting 'Yea' were 27 members: Glazer, Hertzberg, Monning, Roth, Allen, De León, Portantino, Atkins, Mitchell, Galgiani, Hill, Hueso, Beall, Dodd, McGuire, Mendoza, Newman, Pan, Stern, Wieckowski, Bradford, Hernandez, Jackson, Lara, Leyva, Skinner, Wiener
- Voting 'Nay' were 13 members: Fuller, Cannella, Gaines, Stone, Berryhill, Bates, Moorlach, Nielsen, Vidak, Wilk, Anderson, Morrell, Nguyen
On 2017-07-18T03:18 the Assembly passed the motion 'AB 617 GARCIA, C. Concurrence in Senate Amendments' in a vote of Yea 50 to Nay 24.
- Voting 'Yea' were 50 members: Eggman, Chu, Dababneh, Daly, Friedman, Grayson, Gipson, Gloria, Chiu, Cooper, Caballero, Holden, Mark Stone, Eduardo Garcia, Calderon, Kalra, Rubio, Bloom, Bonta, Ridley-Thomas, Thurmond, Bocanegra, Burke, Cristina Garcia, Gonzalez Fletcher, Frazier, Arambula, Chau, McCarty, Aguiar-Curry, Berman, Cooley, Medina, Nazarian, Quirk, Reyes, Rodriguez, Santiago, Ting, Wood, Baker, Jones-Sawyer, Levine, Limón, Low, Mullin, Muratsuchi, "O'Donnell", Rendon, Weber
- Voting 'Nay' were 24 members: Gallagher, Flora, Harper, Travis Allen, Dahle, Salas, Fong, Gray, Lackey, Maienschein, Chen, Choi, Cunningham, Melendez, Obernolte, Quirk-Silva, Waldron, Acosta, Bigelow, Brough, Kiley, Mathis, Patterson, Voepel
- Not voting were 5 members: Cervantes, Irwin, Mayes, Chávez, Steinorth