This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
2017-2018 AB262 (USA CA)
|Official name||Public contracts: bid specifications: Buy Clean California Act.|
Final actions on the bill:
Official name: Public contracts: bid specifications: Buy Clean California Act.
Crowdsourced related hashtags (separated by commas):
Crowdsourced detailed description:
Suggested 'Nay' template text:
Suggested 'Yea' template text:
On 2017-07-05T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]' in a vote of Yea 6 to Nay 1.
- Voting 'Yea' were 6 members: Gaines, Lara, Skinner, Wieckowski, Hill, Stern
- Voting 'Nay' were 1 members: Stone
On 2017-08-21T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Placed on suspense file' in a vote of Yea 7 to Nay 0.
- Voting 'Yea' were 7 members: Nielsen, Bates, Beall, Bradford, Hill, Lara, Wiener
On 2017-09-01T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Beall, Wiener, Bradford, Hill, Lara
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Bates, Nielsen
On 2017-09-12T01:37 the Senate passed the motion '3rd Reading AB262 Bonta et al. By Galgiani' in a vote of Yea 30 to Nay 9.
- Voting 'Yea' were 30 members: Bradford, Cannella, Dodd, Hernandez, Jackson, Portantino, Pan, Roth, Wilk, Hertzberg, Gaines, Mitchell, De León, Allen, Atkins, Hueso, McGuire, Mendoza, Newman, Skinner, Wiener, Galgiani, Glazer, Beall, Hill, Lara, Leyva, Monning, Stern, Wieckowski
- Voting 'Nay' were 9 members: Fuller, Stone, Moorlach, Morrell, Nielsen, Vidak, Anderson, Bates, Nguyen
- Not voting were 1 members: Berryhill
On 2017-09-13T22:14 the Assembly passed the motion 'AB 262 BONTA Concurrence in Senate Amendments' in a vote of Yea 64 to Nay 12.
- Voting 'Yea' were 64 members: Eggman, Gonzalez Fletcher, Cristina Garcia, Flora, Burke, Salas, Mark Stone, Cervantes, Gallagher, Calderon, Gipson, Gray, Gloria, Bocanegra, Holden, Irwin, Rubio, Kalra, Dahle, Kiley, Levine, Low, Chau, Arambula, Caballero, McCarty, Eduardo Garcia, Medina, Baker, Berman, Chen, Chiu, Chu, Cooley, Cooper, Mullin, Muratsuchi, Nazarian, Quirk, Quirk-Silva, Reyes, Ridley-Thomas, Santiago, Steinorth, Ting, Wood, Cunningham, Dababneh, Daly, Friedman, Grayson, Acosta, Aguiar-Curry, Bloom, Bonta, Jones-Sawyer, Lackey, Limón, Maienschein, "O'Donnell", Rendon, Rodriguez, Thurmond, Weber
- Voting 'Nay' were 12 members: Chávez, Frazier, Melendez, Travis Allen, Voepel, Harper, Obernolte, Choi, Bigelow, Brough, Mathis, Waldron
- Not voting were 3 members: Fong, Mayes, Patterson