This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
2017-2018 AB151 (USA CA)
|Official name||California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: market-based compliance mechanisms: scoping plan: report.|
Final actions on the bill:
Official name: California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: market-based compliance mechanisms: scoping plan: report.
Crowdsourced related hashtags (separated by commas):
Crowdsourced detailed description:
Suggested 'Nay' template text:
Suggested 'Yea' template text:
On 2017-05-26T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Do pass.' in a vote of Yea 12 to Nay 3.
- Voting 'Yea' were 12 members: Reyes, Bonta, Gonzalez Fletcher, Muratsuchi, Friedman, Bigelow, Quirk, McCarty, Calderon, Bloom, Bocanegra, Eduardo Garcia
- Voting 'Nay' were 3 members: Fong, Brough, Obernolte
- Not voting were 2 members: Gray, Gallagher
On 2017-04-24T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]' in a vote of Yea 9 to Nay 1.
- Voting 'Yea' were 9 members: Chau, Muratsuchi, Flora, Mark Stone, Limón, McCarty, Cristina Garcia, Eggman, Acosta
- Voting 'Nay' were 1 members: Travis Allen