This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
2013-2014 SB1121 (USA CA)
|Official name||California Climate Technology and Infrastructure Financing Act.|
Final actions on the bill:
Official name: California Climate Technology and Infrastructure Financing Act.
Crowdsourced name: California Climate Technology and Infrastructure Financing Act
Crowdsourced related hashtags (separated by commas):
Crowdsourced description: Would enact the California Climate Technology and Infrastructure Financing Act and would require the bank, in consultation with the State Air Resources Board, to administer the California Climate Solutions Accelerator Account, which would be established by the bill in the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank Fund, to provide financial assistance to eligible greenhouse gas emissions reduction projects, as defined, upon appropriation by the Legislature.
Crowdsourced detailed description:
Suggested 'Nay' template text:
Suggested 'Yea' template text:
On 2014-04-24T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass as amended, and re-refer to the Committee on Rules.' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Hernandez, Liu, Beall, DeSaulnier, Wolk
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Knight, Walters
On 2014-05-19T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Placed on Appropriations Suspense file.' in a vote of Yea 7 to Nay 0.
- Voting 'Yea' were 7 members: De León, Gaines, Lara, Hill, Padilla, Steinberg, Walters
On 2014-05-23T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass.' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: De León, Hill, Lara, Padilla, Steinberg
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Gaines, Walters
On 2014-05-27T21:53 the Senate passed the motion '3rd Reading SB1121 De León' in a vote of Yea 24 to Nay 12.
- Voting 'Yea' were 24 members: Mitchell, De León, Galgiani, Hernandez, Hill, Hueso, Jackson, Block, Corbett, Leno, Monning, Pavley, Roth, Steinberg, Wolk, Correa, Evans, DeSaulnier, Hancock, Beall, Lara, Lieu, Padilla, Torres
- Voting 'Nay' were 12 members: Wyland, Fuller, Cannella, Berryhill, Gaines, Anderson, Knight, Morrell, Nielsen, Vidak, Huff, Walters
- Not voting were 4 members: Wright, Calderon, Liu, Yee
On 2014-06-12T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Be referred to Committee on Natural Resources.' in a vote of Yea 10 to Nay 0.
- Voting 'Yea' were 10 members: Gordon, Hagman, Chávez, Dababneh, Wilk, Gonzalez, Nazarian, Quirk, Ridley-Thomas, Waldron
- Not voting were 1 members: Brown
On 2014-06-23T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Do pass as amended and be re-referred to the Committee on Appropriations.' in a vote of Yea 6 to Nay 3.
- Voting 'Yea' were 6 members: Stone, Garcia, Chesbro, Muratsuchi, Skinner, Williams
- Voting 'Nay' were 3 members: Dahle, Bigelow, Patterson
On 2014-08-14T07:00 the Assembly passed the motion 'Do pass as amended.' in a vote of Yea 12 to Nay 5.
- Voting 'Yea' were 12 members: Bocanegra, Gomez, Ian Calderon, Campos, Holden, Eggman, Pan, Quirk, Ridley-Thomas, Weber, Gatto, Bradford
- Voting 'Nay' were 5 members: Jones, Bigelow, Donnelly, Wagner, Linder