This wiki is a nonpartisan 501(c)3 project. Information comes from automatic research of public voting records and research by crowdsourcers and the wiki team. We intend for the information on its pages to be substantive, factual, objective, and fully sourced. As crowdsourcers review articles and consider adding information, please be aware that links to partisan ratings and analyses are permitted at Wikipedia but not here.
2017-2018 AB398 (USA CA)
|Official name||California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: market-based compliance mechanisms: fire prevention fees: sales and use tax manufacturing exemption.|
Final actions on the bill:
Official name: California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: market-based compliance mechanisms: fire prevention fees: sales and use tax manufacturing exemption.
Crowdsourced related hashtags (separated by commas):
Crowdsourced detailed description:
Suggested 'Nay' template text:
Suggested 'Yea' template text:
On 2017-07-13T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass, but first be re-referred to the Committee on [Appropriations]' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Hill, Lara, Wieckowski, Skinner, Stern
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Stone, Gaines
On 2017-07-17T07:00 the Senate passed the motion 'Do pass' in a vote of Yea 5 to Nay 2.
- Voting 'Yea' were 5 members: Lara, Beall, Bradford, Hill, Wiener
- Voting 'Nay' were 2 members: Nielsen, Bates
On 2017-07-18T00:51 the Senate passed the motion '3rd Reading AB398 Eduardo Garcia By De León Urgency Clause' in a vote of Yea 28 to Nay 12.
- Voting 'Yea' were 28 members: Dodd, Galgiani, Hill, Portantino, Berryhill, Jackson, Bradford, Roth, Mitchell, De León, Allen, Atkins, Hueso, Leyva, McGuire, Monning, Skinner, Wiener, Glazer, Beall, Hernandez, Hertzberg, Lara, Mendoza, Newman, Pan, Stern, Wieckowski
- Voting 'Nay' were 12 members: Gaines, Cannella, Stone, Moorlach, Bates, Morrell, Nguyen, Nielsen, Vidak, Wilk, Fuller, Anderson
On 2017-07-18T03:18 the Assembly passed the motion 'AB 398 GARCIA, E. Concurrence - Urgency Added' in a vote of Yea 55 to Nay 22.
- Voting 'Yea' were 55 members: Gloria, Chau, Medina, Muratsuchi, Gonzalez Fletcher, Rodriguez, Cristina Garcia, Salas, Burke, Calderon, Frazier, Bocanegra, Friedman, Gipson, Rubio, Grayson, Holden, Kalra, Arambula, Caballero, Eduardo Garcia, Low, Mayes, McCarty, Mullin, Nazarian, Aguiar-Curry, Berman, Chiu, Chu, Chávez, Cooley, Cooper, Rendon, Ridley-Thomas, Santiago, Thurmond, Ting, Weber, Eggman, Cunningham, Flora, Dababneh, Daly, Baker, Bloom, Bonta, Jones-Sawyer, Levine, Mathis, "O'Donnell", Quirk, Reyes, Steinorth, Wood
- Voting 'Nay' were 22 members: Kiley, Travis Allen, Lackey, Chen, Fong, Mark Stone, Maienschein, Gray, Dahle, Choi, Obernolte, Patterson, Quirk-Silva, Waldron, Gallagher, Acosta, Bigelow, Brough, Harper, Limón, Melendez, Voepel
- Not voting were 2 members: Irwin, Cervantes